Re: [Openvpn-users] tunnelblick dns scripts

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] tunnelblick dns scripts
  • From: "Anoop G" <anoopgn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 18:06:46 +0530

Hi,

I am not able to find the scripts in this location - http://pastebin.mozilla.org/3132

If anyone has can you send it me.

I was trying to arrive on a best way to change DNS server settings on MAC OS X 10.4.

regards,
Anoop

On 1/25/07, matthew zeier <mrz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mozilla's a pretty heavy OpenVPN shop and the user base is
predominately Mac users using TunnelBlick.

The single biggest problem we've been having is with DNS being set
correctly on either a connect or disconnect and in some cases, users
have to reboot to get their machine working again.

One of the guys here came up with the following up/down script:

http://pastebin.mozilla.org/3132

(if you click on the download link, you may end up a with a file with
CTRL-Ms at the end of each line)

Works like a champ so I thought I'd share!

--
matthew zeier | Network Engineer | Mozilla Corp. | (650)903-0800 x219