From: openvpn-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Colin Durrant
Sent: Thu 30-Aug-07 23:38
To: openvpn-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Openvpn-users] VPN to 3 subnets

Hi

I'm still struggling to connect my VPN tunnel through one subnet to
another one.

Please see attached diagram which shows exactly what I'm trying to
achieve.

Really hope someone can help.  I suspect it is a routing issue...

http://www.cipher-it.co.uk/colin/network-30-8-2007.jpg

Thanks

Colin Durrant
Technical Director