Re: [Openvpn-users] Bridging Setup on Linux w/ Windows Clients

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Bridging Setup on Linux w/ Windows Clients
  • From: Pasada Khumprakob <khumprp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:56:07 -0400

Well the weird thing is that it works on Vista, but only breifly... Then I get tons of junk UDP data after about 1min... its so excessive that it bogs down the connection. The weird thing with the data is that it never gets to the server, it just stays on the client side, but since theres so much of it, no real data can make it to the server. This lasts for about 30 sec or so then goes away, then comes back, and so on... But it does work! Just not for long...
Thanks for your help. I do appreciate it. This has been one weird issue after another...