Re: [Openvpn-users] 2.1rc4 for over 4 months?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] 2.1rc4 for over 4 months?
  • From: Maximilian Wilhelm <max@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:36:39 +0200

Am Wednesday, den 29 August hub Marco Castillo folgendes in die Tasten:

Hi!

> I know that many of us in this list will be ready to get our hands into the
> OpenVPN and help to develop this wonderful software that had helped us many
> a lot. Instead of "urging: the developers, I think that all the users must
> support them. Remember that this is OS Software.

Is there a list of things which have to be done besides the Vista thing?

What about building Debian/RPM/Windows packages of the 2.1 tree?
If it is consideres stable enought to let people use it, why not
prepare packages (of corse calling them BETA)?

This way interested users can easily test it and report possible
problems.

Comments?