[Openvpn-users] config settings....

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] config settings....
  • From: markus dommaier <fakermail2003@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:37:41 +0200 (CEST)

dear users

I have a question related to the config of openvpn.
Our network has a external ip lets say

123.123.12123, and internal ips from
in our config
push "route"

is there a way that i can read the datas between  the
our internal network (not only the subnet

I mean what should i setup in config so that can
analyse the traffic between and 255.

now i only can get datas from the subnet
to .8.255, and i can connect to our internal servers
( but i cant get the datas between our
servers (between

normaly i can use to analyse it directly over gateway
but it would be usefull to do it from my pc too.

sorry for my bad english.

OpenVPN mailing lists