[Openvpn-users] (no subject)

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] (no subject)
  • From: Rich Elliott <richelliott@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 08:26:39 -0700 (PDT)

I have a simple question, I think.

I have a very small network at the office. Cable internet -to- a WRT54G router -to- 5 computers... All computers WinXP Pro, only one computer (it is running OpenVPN) needs to be accessed from one remote location. I have tested with this minimum configuration:

dev tun
secret static.key

remote host.homedns.org
dev tun
secret static.key

I can ping from either end with no problems. But I can not see any of the files on the server. Is there anything I need to do to be able to access files from the remote location? The remote location laptop can see and access the files when in the office and hooked to the office network.

Rich Elliott

OpenVPN mailing lists