[Openvpn-users] newbie question - multiple tunnels in a single instance

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] newbie question - multiple tunnels in a single instance
  • From: Assaf Flatto <assaf.f@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:38:03 +0000

Hello

I am using openVPN 2.0 as my vpn server to allow connection from 3
networks to my network.

the way it is set up is 3 instances from from 3 differing location on
the server , each with it's own keys and configuration.

What i'd like to ask is as such - can i consolidate the configuration
files into one with multiple directives pointing and authenticating
different keys and tunnels ?

Thank you

--
Assaf Flatto