Re: [Openvpn-users] Newbie question on Routing

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Newbie question on Routing
  • From: Markus Feilner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 10:45:21 +0200

Am Montag 27 August 2007 09:58:26 schrieb David Balazic:
> What is the routing table on the machines on the 192.168.98.x network ?
> The client machine ?
> The server ?
> Additionally , all iptables setup would be helpful.
>
> Did you trace the packets ?
>
> David
>
> ________________________________

Hello srini,

perhaps it's also helpful, if you start several tcpdump processes on the
different hosts, just to see if the other hosts are receiving and sending the
packages.
Do you have a firewall on the vpn server? Do you have ip_forwarding active?

Just my guesses....
:-)
--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Markus Feilner