[Openvpn-users] Automate building keys, altering config file, and packaging all together

Hello,

Is there anyway that I could automate building keys, altering config files to use the keys created, and then packaging it all together with some additional files and then zipping it up? Or instead of zipping it up, packaging it all into a single exe for Windows users? I have Mac, Linux, and Windows so this could run on any platform. If there is already a way to do this please let me know, otherwise I am willing to pay for a solution.

Thanks!