Re: [Openvpn-users] openvpn + wins

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] openvpn + wins
  • From: Florin Andrei <florin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:40:14 -0700

Wait - so now you're saying that you have two LANs, each one with its
own router/server, connected via VPN?

I thought there's only one LAN, with some remote VPN clients.

With two LANs, which is an entirely different setup, I guess it's a
matter of configuring Samba properly. I can't help you with that.

Florin Andrei