Re: [Openvpn-users] openvpn + wins

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] openvpn + wins
  • From: "Wilson A. Galafassi Jr." <wilson.galafassi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:56:55 -0300

i have tried to configure with your tips... but isn´t working for me.

here my configuration:

on router a:
tun0 192.168.99.1
eth0 10.1.1.254 (wan connected to wireless adsl)
eth1 172.16.1.254 (local network)

in router b:
tun0 192.168.99.2
eth0 192.168.0.254 (wan connected to wireless adsl)
eth1 172.16.2.254 (local network)

if i use the same configuration on my smb.conf like you the machines
resolves fine the netbios names, but i can´t browse on network neighborhood
the machines.

i have configured in all computers the wins server to 192.168.99.1.

i  i try to access the machine on the other side of vpn using explorer like
\\machine2\share works fine.

some idea?

Thanks
Wilson Galafassi