[Openvpn-users] Connecting two subnets through a VPN

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Connecting two subnets through a VPN
  • From: "Colin Durrant" <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 17:25:57 +0100

Hi

Referring to this conversation regarding getting a problem connecting to
two subnets through a VPN

http://openvpn.net/archive/openvpn-users/2006-03/msg00065.html

Can someone let me know what the rules are to put into iptables please?
I am running ipcop which won't allow me to install bridge-utils for a
start.

This is my setup

10.10.10.45 ---- 10.98.197.6 ------------- 192.168.254.1  --------
192.168.11.200
My PC		     Assigned OpenVPN IP       Internal IPCOP IP
Destination server

Basically I am sitting at 10.10.10.45 and wish to connect to the machine
at 192.168.11.200

Appreciate any help

Thanks

Colin Durrant