[Openvpn-users] simples question

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] simples question
  • From: "Wilson A. Galafassi Jr." <wilson.galafassi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:22:57 -0300

 hello to all.

 i´m using openvpn to connect 2 remote subnets 172.16.1.0 and 172.16.2.0.

 if i use the secret option with pre-shared secret if my connection goes
down
 in one of 2 point i can restart the connection withou problems.
 but i i use the tls-server option if server goes down i´m have to restart
 the client too to have my tunnel created again because openvpen says: TLS
 Error: local/remote TLS keys are out of sync

 my question if is possible configure open-vpn to use tls-server and if
 connection goes down the clientes don´t have to reconnect manually? how i
 can have to proceed?

 thanks
 wilson