[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN freezing FreeBSD 6.2 Server Help

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN freezing FreeBSD 6.2 Server Help
  • From: "Jake Conk" <jake.conk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 22:53:09 -0700

Hi,

I'm using OpenVpn 2.0.6_7 on FreeBSD 6.2 which is setup with bridged connections. My client machine is running SuSE 10.2 with OpenVpn 2.0.8 and what's happening is after being connected for about 30min-1hr its freezing my server and i can't get my server out of being frozen unless i forcefully restarted by pressing the button or unplugging it. Has anyone reported a problem like this and/or a fix?

Thanks,