Re: [Openvpn-users] Accessing resources between clients

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Accessing resources between clients
  • From: "Marco Castillo" <mabcastillo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:23:52 -0600

Dear ND, this is an ip routing problem basically. Of course you must have the client-to-client option on in the server, but the rest is just an ip routing issue.
Remember to create a route for site 2 to site 3 and a route from site 3 to site 2, and that will be all.

Hope this helps, and your configuration works!!

Regards

Marco