Re: [Openvpn-users] Accessing resources between clients

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Accessing resources between clients
  • From: <nobledark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:29:57 -0400

I think I found my answer:

If I understand this correctly, using the ccd files and adding the
routes of the client networks to the push directives should enable
access to resources across the client networks. It's not mesh but
in my case that's ok.

I hope to try this sometime over the next couple of days but if I'm
wrong about this please let me know.