[Openvpn-users] Accessing resources between clients

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Accessing resources between clients
  • From: <nobledark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:38:56 -0400

Hi again,

Thanks for all the help so far - it's been great to have a
receptive and helpful user group.

New question, say I have sites 1, 2, and 3 - site 1 is where the
"server" installation of OpenVPN is located. Site 2 and 3 have
OpenVPN boxes configured as "clients" that are acting as gateway
systems for the LAN behind them. The client sites can access
resources at the server site and vice-versa.

Now, I have an application at site 3 that the users at site 2 need
to access. While I probably should move this app to site 1, it's
not feasible at this time (politics) so I need to be able to
provide access to the app for users at site 2. I've seen the
"client to client" option in the server config - is this all I need
to do or will I need to do more ccd/route pushing/etc?

If someone can point me at some docs for this or if you have any
examples, experiences, etc, I'd appreciate your insight.

Thanks again..

Click here to become a professional counselor in less time than you think.

Openvpn-users mailing list