Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN and ISA proxy

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN and ISA proxy
  • From: <nobledark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:44:41 -0400

Here is a link to a thread about OpenVPN from the ISA Server web

Search the forums with the keyword "OpenVPN" for more threads -
looks like it is as doable as any other firewall.

My 2 cents....HIH

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:12:32 -0400 Julien Kauffmann
<julienkauffmann@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>I'm trying to connect to an OpenVPN server trough a ISA proxy. All
>connection attempts fail.
>I've already succeeded to connect trough a Squid proxy, but it
>seems ISA
>proxies works differently.
>Does OpenVPN support ISA ? And if it does, what settings should I
>change ?
>Julien Kauffmann.
>This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc.
>Still grepping through log files to find problems?  Stop.
>Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a
>Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>  http://get.splunk.com/
>Openvpn-users mailing list

Click here to become a professional counselor in less time than you think.

Openvpn-users mailing list