Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN and ISA proxy

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN and ISA proxy
  • From: <nobledark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:44:41 -0400

Here is a link to a thread about OpenVPN from the ISA Server web
site:

http://forums.isaserver.org/m_2002001540/mpage_1/key_OpenVPN/tm.htm#
2002001540

Search the forums with the keyword "OpenVPN" for more threads -
looks like it is as doable as any other firewall.

My 2 cents....HIH

-Nd

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:12:32 -0400 Julien Kauffmann
<julienkauffmann@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>I'm trying to connect to an OpenVPN server trough a ISA proxy. All
>my
>connection attempts fail.
>
>I've already succeeded to connect trough a Squid proxy, but it
>seems ISA
>proxies works differently.
>
>Does OpenVPN support ISA ? And if it does, what settings should I
>change ?
>
>Regards,
>
>Julien Kauffmann.

Click here to become a professional counselor in less time than you think.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4fPKBUmWYd1INNGfh95mvVVqQ3Bpm3n81nZBUNsf6FIk4iNr/