Re: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn 2.1?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn 2.1?
  • From: Maximilian Wilhelm <max@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 13:51:32 +0200

Am Tuesday, den  7 August hub Markus Feilner folgendes in die Tasten:

> Hello List,
>
> does anybody know what happens (happened) to the Openvpn Version 2.1?
> Obviously there hasn't happened very much since April and rc4, or am I wrong?

I've seen, that OpenVPN 2.1 includes a feature which looks similar to
the 'net-type' Patches Neil Brown posted some years ago (which work
very well at my setup :)).

So my question is, how stable the current state of OpenVPN 2.1 could
be seen as. I would like to put it in soon-to-be-productive
environment, after some tests of the 'topology subnet' thing.

Do you think that this would be a good idea?