[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN service not reconnecting to VPN on laptop after hibernation

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN service not reconnecting to VPN on laptop after hibernation
  • From: Jonathan Bayer <jbayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:02:17 -0400

Hello openvpn-users,

I have OpenVPN installed on my laptop and my server.  I have it set up
as a service, so as soon as the laptop boots, it makes the connection.

I've noticed that after putting the laptop into hibernation, and then
waking it up, it doesn't reconnect the vpn.  If I restart the service,
it makes the connection without any problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

JBB
---
Superior solutions for small business, home office and home users

Bayer Technology Group         http://www.BayerTechnologyGroup.com
Jonathan Bayer, CEO            mailto:jbayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Work: (609) 632-1200           Mobile: (609) 658-9408
23 Exeter Rd.
East Windsor, NJ 08520

believed to be clean.