Re: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn 2.1?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn 2.1?
  • From: Alexander Hoogerhuis <alexh@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 00:00:41 +0200

Markus Feilner wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> does anybody know what happens (happened) to the Openvpn Version 2.1?
> Obviously there hasn't happened very much since April and rc4, or am I wrong?
>

> Thank you!

Not to stir the pot or anything, but aparently James Yonan has made no
posts to any of the lists since the 2.1_rc4 announcement on april 26th.
Does anyone know were he is? I'm partially curious as I have a server
here with VMware I set up for him to test 2.1 on 64-bit OS'es and it's
been making hot air for a few months. :)