Re: [Openvpn-users] static routes on client

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] static routes on client
  • From: "Marco Castillo" <mabcastillo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 16:25:17 -0600

Yes, but the route must be created in the client.

On 8/20/07, James Barros < james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If I do not push a route to a client, can they just add a static route that points at my side of the tunnel and gain access to that network segment?

Thank you.

James Barros
PHP Geek, Apple Admin, Fixer of Mini's, Breaker of other things and defender of justice.

Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>   http://get.splunk.com/
Openvpn-users mailing list