[Openvpn-users] DHCP server.

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] DHCP server.
  • From: "Jake Solid" <richardsolid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 11:53:08 -0400

I'm currently using OpenVPN and is working fine but I need to lease private IP address from the DHCP server.

The DHCP server is also acting as the gateway inside my LAN with IP address

What I need to configure to allow the OpenVPN server have the DHCP server lease IP addresses on the range to the OpenVPN clients?

This is my current ifconfig output:

( is the public IP)

          inet addr: Bcast:   Mask:
          inet addr:  Bcast:  Mask: