[Openvpn-users] vpn bridge refuse to allow internet access to clients via vpn

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] vpn bridge refuse to allow internet access to clients via vpn
  • From: dave khosh <dave.para@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 06:55:42 -0700 (PDT)

I got a vps account to run a personal vpn.
The server is fedora 3 and client is win xp sp2.
Default firewall is disabled on windows and
there is no other firewall on client side.
Client can connect to server and get the new IP,
but after establishing the connection, considering
that I need all packets go through vpn
the only website I can access is my own
website, the same server that runs the vpn.

Also I got the
#iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
error message when I tried to run
#iptables -A POSTROUTING -s my.server.ip.address -o eth0 -j MASQUERAD

And this one
#tcpdump -i tap0
#tcpdump: bind: Network is down

tun/tap are enabled for my account.

Below is client and server config files.

Any help is appreciated.

----client config

proto udp
dev tap0
remote my.server.ip.address 1194
resolv-retry infinite
ns-cert-type server
verb 3
mute 20
ca ca.crt
cert c_dave.crt
key c_dave.key

----Server config

mode server
proto udp
port 1194
dev tap0
keepalive 10 120
max-clients 10
verb 5
mute 20
ca /etc/openvpn/ca.crt
cert /etc/openvpn/dostoon.crt
key /etc/openvpn/dostoon.key
dh /etc/openvpn/dh1024.pem
server-bridge my.server.ip.address my.ip.address.150 my.ip.address.200
push "redirect-gateway def1"

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?