[Openvpn-users] config check

When accessing resources via a routed OpenVPN tunnel where the
accessing computer is not the vpn client but is behind a vpn server
acting as a client, should you see the private IP addresses when
sniffing the network on either end? Say that I'm accessing a server
from my workstation over my router (client) to router (server) vpn
tunnel via Terminal Services and I'm running Ethereal on the
server, should I be seeing the 192.168.x.x IP of the workstation in
the sniff?

Thanks....

--
Thinking of becoming a counselor?  Click here to compare tuition rates.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4fPKEpqeoGiCVLmKxlAExKcrjMGKmMTRBZnHdcmqtGzybduZ/