[Openvpn-users] GUI on Windows XP

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] GUI on Windows XP
  • From: "Jeff -" <unix_core@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:11:55 -0700

I have installed OpenVPN 2.1 rc4 (including GUI) on quite a few Windows XP computers without problems.  However, one of them is behaving differently.

When I right click on the bottom right icon, I only see 3 options.  The bottom 3.  I do not see the Edit, Connect, etc.

I have reinstalled the package 3 times and still no luck.  Anyone else experience this?  Anyone know why the gui is not working??

=
Health Insurance Quotes
Affordable health insurance for individuals & families. Free quotes.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=b4dc320dc405545429aa1e3d5fe4412e