[Openvpn-users] distributing keys

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] distributing keys
  • From: jpope@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 23:35:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

What is the procedure for sending certificate signing requests to a
Windows PC running OpenVPN 2.0?

I have everything working ok I can ping the server etc but have no good
way of getting the keys to clients. I don't want to send them by email
which is a security risk nor by floppy which is to slow.

I have tried "My Certificate Wizard" with no results. The program creates
keys with the .req extension not .csr. Even if it did work I can't find a
script that will sign it at the CA.

I also have notice that all the easy-rsa build scripts for example
./build-req run under linux not windows.