[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN for Windows CE

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN for Windows CE
  • From: "rll pinho" <rllpinho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 00:18:11 -0300

I possess endian firewall with installed OpenVPN

My client Windows XP uses the following configuration:

Program : openvpn 2.09

clientconfig.ovpn

client
dev tap
;dev-node MyTap
;proto tcp
proto udp
remote  XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX 1194
resolv-retry infinite
nobind
persist-key
persist-tun
;http-proxy-retry # retry on connection failures
;http-proxy [proxy server] [proxy port #]
;mute-replay-warnings
ca cacert.pem
auth-user-pass
;ns-cert-type server
;tls-auth ta.key 1
;cipher x
comp-lzo
verb 3
;mute 20

I am using the following configuration in Windows Mobile

Program : OpenVPN V1.0 for mobile

clientconfig.ovpn

client
dev tap
dev-node TUN
proto udp
remote XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX 1194
resolv-retry infinite
ca \\Program Files\\OpenVPN\\config\\cacert.pem
auth-user-pass
cipher aes-256-cbc
nobind
comp-lzo
persist-key
persist-tun
verb 3

In Windows Mobile, I am not obtaining me to connect, somebody can say if the configuration to me for Mobile this with problems

Thanks

Rllpinho