From: openvpn-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Andrew Chan
Sent: Thu 02-Aug-07 09:25
To: Erich Titl
Cc: openvpn-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Help needed to configure OpenVPN

I don't mind prevent direct access to B actually.

What I mean is that Window PC A to D can go direct to Linux Server B but I
want it to go to via the VPN Tunnel to Linux Server A then to Linux Server

Is it really not possible? It is because I know there are people doing it
for sure, I just do not know how.