Re: [Openvpn-users] Help needed to configure OpenVPN

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Help needed to configure OpenVPN
  • From: "Andrew Chan" <andrew-chan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 15:25:29 +0800

I don't mind prevent direct access to B actually.

What I mean is that Window PC A to D can go direct to Linux Server B but I
want it to go to via the VPN Tunnel to Linux Server A then to Linux Server
B.

Is it really not possible? It is because I know there are people doing it
for sure, I just do not know how.