[Openvpn-users] Help needed to configure OpenVPN

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Help needed to configure OpenVPN
  • From: "Andrew Chan" <andrew-chan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 14:40:03 +0800

Hi,

I am trying to setup something for my office. Here is what I want to set up.

Window PC A to D are behind normal NAT home router
Linux Server A is running the openVPN server. (Public IP Address)
Linux Server B is running other applications that the Window PC A to D would like to use. (Public IP Address)

Window PC A to D  ---------> Linux Server A  -----------> Linux Server B

Basically I want the traffic going from Window PC A-D to Linux Server B via the VPN Tunnel only (Linux Server A).

Is it possible to do it using OpenVPN? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Andrew