Re: [Openvpn-users] routing - problem

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] routing - problem
  • From: "Marco Castillo" <mabcastillo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 21:05:41 -0600

Dear Leo, could you send the route information and the content of the OpenVPN config files?, also, are you using TUN or TAP devices?

On 8/1/07, leo <leo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good Day,

I am new in installing OpenVPN.
But I have installed OpenVPN on a Windows-xp machine using as client and on
a Linux system using as a server. I can see both networks on computers which
are not the openvpn machines.

To be clear: Linux with ip and with openvpn-ifconfig

Windows-xp  with ip and with openvpn-ifconfig

On one machine in my network ( ) I can see or

But on I can not see only I can see is

Where do I go wrong when I want to see the networks on the endpoints as

Thanks in advance.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos foram verificados por software anti-vírus. Recomenda-se que não sejam abertos e/ou executados anexos de mensagens de conteúdo ou remetente duvidoso.

Still grepping through log files to find problems?  Stop.
Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>  http://get.splunk.com/
Openvpn-users mailing list