Re: [Openvpn-users] How to get the real address and virtual iplist?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] How to get the real address and virtual iplist?
  • From: "Yongguo Yan" <ygyan2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 09:31:27 +0800

Thanks for the reply.
But I think it is better and easier to add information to status command
of management interface. Then we can avoid the tedious and error-prone
recordkeeping.

And about the management interface, the limitation of 1 active
connection at a time
makes it unfriendly for inter process communication and further
integration with other softwares.

Is there any good solution of ipc on both linux and windows?