[Openvpn-users] routing - problem

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] routing - problem
  • From: "leo" <leo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 14:46:39 -0300

Good Day,

I am new in installing OpenVPN.
But I have installed OpenVPN on a Windows-xp machine using as client and on
a Linux system using as a server. I can see both networks on computers which
are not the openvpn machines.

To be clear: Linux with ip and with openvpn-ifconfig

Windows-xp  with ip and with openvpn-ifconfig

On one machine in my network ( I can see or

But on I can not see only I can see is

Where do I go wrong when I want to see the networks on the endpoints as

Thanks in advance.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos foram verificados por software anti-vírus. Recomenda-se que não sejam abertos e/ou executados anexos de mensagens de conteúdo ou remetente duvidoso.
Openvpn-users mailing list