[Openvpn-users] doesn't always use port 1194

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] doesn't always use port 1194
  • From: "Brian J. Murrell" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 08:42:17 -0400

I have openvpn on my OpenWRT gateway as well as another computer (to
which I create and receive tunnels from).

I find that at times both ends will use port 1194 and at other times,
one end will use an ephemeral port (i.e. >1023) port rather than 1194.
I would prefer both ends always used port 1194 for tighter firewalling.

Is there any way I can force such behaviour?

Brian J. Murrell