From: openvpn-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of cs+openvpn@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun 29-Jul-07 05:54
To: openvpn-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Openvpn-users] need help with routing

Hi,

I have a point-to-point openvpn setup between a *nix and a win xp machine.

*nix config:

local external.*nix.ip
ifconfig 10.80.0.5 10.80.0.6
route 172.16.1.0 255.255.255.0
dev tun

win xp config:

remote external.*nix.ip
ifconfig 10.80.0.6 10.80.0.5
route 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.
dev tun

The VPN is working, both machines can ping each other at both their vpn
IPs (10.80.0.x) and their local IPs (192.168.1.1 and 172.16.1.1)

I have enabled ip forwarding in both machines.

I need some pointers on how to allow the *nix machine to access other
machines on the win xp subnet, e.g. 172.16.1.2.

Thanks.

-cs