[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN Bridging - Windows XP - DHCP

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN Bridging - Windows XP - DHCP
  • From: Vincent <vincent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:47:19 +0000 (UTC)

I have, hopefully, an easy question.  I have setup a small, bridged OpenVPN
across our different store locations under Windows XP.  All seems to work well
with one small hiccup.  Occasionally, one of the client computers at one
location will pull a DHCP lease from  a router at one of the other stores.
Needless to say, this leads to some problems.  Is there a way to prevent DHCP
traffic from crossing the VPN or a way to specify the DHCP server to be used
under Windows XP?  Thank you for your assistance.

Vincent