[Openvpn-users] Routing problem with bridging

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Routing problem with bridging
  • From: "Franck Y" <franck110@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 06:24:19 -0400

Hello friends,

While i was unsing the fedora core 4, i was able to set up an OPenvpn
server since that i had to upgrade the server and reinstall the
openvpn on a new fedora 7.
Since that (3 wweks), i wasn't able to make it work
Today, i think i'm near the solution but it's driving me crazy....

This work as folow

Client---------Routeur(192.168.10.72) -openvpn-server(192.168.10.175)
                                                    | -other client
192.168.10.XX

When i connect the client i have this mesage tellign me what is
waiting for the tun/yap module, after 30s, it take an adress
168.X.X.X, thats is a provate adress  like 127.X.X.X
The 'funniest' thing is that is see the client connected in the
open-status.log, but with a real adress saying that is 192.168.10.72
(the router)...

To avoid large message, i've past the source code for each part, if
you can take a look i will be really great full !!

Thansk,
Franck

Server code
http://rafb.net/p/rKGk1a26.html