Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN Performance - help

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN Performance - help
  • From: "Jeff -" <unix_core@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 22:59:10 -0700

My connection has been up steady for over 4 hours.  I can download a 2MB file from the server at about 40kB/s and uploaded at about 90kB/s (via scp).

I can ping the OpenVPN server (about 60ms).  About the same for the file server behind the OpenVPN server.

I've read something about problems with using Window Shares over OpenVPN.  Can other people tell me your experience with them?  How is the performance?

=
Discount Scrubs/Uniforms
AllHeart.com Medical Uniforms. Low Prices on Major Brands.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=194091a745cf81ab4ba69b90236a25db