[Openvpn-users] TAP-Win32 problem, I think

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] TAP-Win32 problem, I think
  • From: cjackson <cjackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:50:23 -0500

Only one of our users is having this problem. She can connect to the
openvpn with no problem and get an IP address, but when she tries to
ping an IP on the network or map a drive, the tap interface tries to get
an IP address and never gets one. After a while the Openvpn GUI turns
yellow. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Openvpn-GUI twice. We
have three Openvpn servers that are working for all other users except
this one user. It was working just about a week ago.

OpenVPN 2.0.9 i486-pc-linux-gnu [SSL] [LZO] [EPOLL] built on Oct 10 2006
Openvpn-GUI v1 rc4
Workstation is XP SP2 on an IBM T40 with Winmagic full disk encryption
User is administrator of the workstation with a windows domain account.
OpenVPN mailing lists