[Openvpn-users] Routing problem?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Routing problem?
  • From: "Rijke, Paul" <prijke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:42:07 +0200

Hi there,
I've been able to connect from various clients to our VPN server. No problem there, all works fine. But I cannot ping or otherwise connect to other clients. I've got client-to-client enabled in the server config. From the server I can ping all the clients.
Here's my route table. The other clients is on I think it must be in the routing somewhere?

Active routes:
Network address            Netmask          Gateway       Interface  Metric
      25       1       30       30       30       1       30       20       20      25       1       1       1       1      1
Permanente routes:

Openvpn-users mailing list