[Openvpn-users] fixed ip without per client config

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] fixed ip without per client config
  • From: tarjei <tarjei@xxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:01:48 +0200

Hi, is it possible to set openvpn to give clients a fixed ip-address
without using the per-client-configuration? I'm in a setting where this
is not possible (using pfsense) and would like to be able to give each
client a separate ip-address that is fixed so I can use openvpn for
tunneling some applications.
OpenVPN mailing lists