[Openvpn-users] Untangle and OpenVPN

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Untangle and OpenVPN
  • From: "Andrew N. Gray" <agray@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 09:09:48 -0400

I was wondering if anyone one this list had any experiance running
OpenVpn as part of the Untangle bundle of opensource apps.

Untangle has a  knopoix based .iso that installs everything from a
firewall to openvpn and snort all in a pretty dumbed down interface.

I have it running virtually and it look decent.

Does anyone have any experience with this package and are there any
others that compete with it with better features such as QOS.

Openvpn-users mailing list