[Openvpn-users] Building own windows packages

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Building own windows packages
  • From: Ruben Puettmann <ruben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 12:20:21 +0200

            Hello,

I will build a little openvpn projekt. In this projekt I will build own
windows packages with certificates and configuration files.

I found this little howto: http://openvpn.se/howto.html on the net.
But I have two little Problems with it:

a) I  must build the installer on an Linux 32 bit System
   So It seems that it not possible building Windows 64 bit
   packages on Linux.

b) No install_packages_source for openvpn 2.1 ( rc4 would be
   nice). But many things has changed so that I can't use the 2.0 nsis
   file.

No I found the little news that 2.1_rc4 was now packaged with the
OpenVPN GUI. I will need 2.1 cuase I must build packages for Vista.

Does somebody know hwo to build customized windows packages from the
original openvpn binary's like in the howto above? I must build the
packages on Linux 32 bit.

            Thx

                Ruben

--