Re: [Openvpn-users] Client-local PKCS#10 CSR generation

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Client-local PKCS#10 CSR generation
  • From: "Etienne V. Depasquale" <evdepa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 12:00:23 +0200

Some more digging has shown that the tarball source versions of OpenVPN
2.1_rc4 includes such goodies as the build-req script - which is basically a
wrapper script around pkitool, the kind of tool that I need to generate the
CSR. The CSR can then be handed to the OpenVPN administrator for signing at
the CA. This is the functionality I need.

However, there appears to be no equivalent tool in the Windows installer
version.

Can anyone corroborate this statement?

Cheers,

Etienne