Re: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn and win2003 as a internet gateway?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn and win2003 as a internet gateway?
  • From: Peter Barwich <pbarwich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 15:39:01 +0100

As far as I know there is no firewall on the server.

I have not setuped such a thing.

The basic firewall is not turned on in ”routing and remote access”

Server:

management localhost 7505

push "echo ----------- VPN kobling ----------- "

port 1195

proto udp

dev tun

ca ca.crt

cert balder.crt

key balder.key  # This file should be kept secret

dh dh2048.pem

server 10.8.0.0 255.255.255.0

ifconfig-pool-persist ipp.txt

;client-config-dir ccd

push "redirect-gateway def1"

push "dhcp-option DNS 10.8.0.1"

push "dhcp-option WINS 10.8.0.1"

keepalive 10 120

tls-auth ta.key 0 # This file is secret

comp-lzo

max-clients 100

persist-key

persist-tun

status openvpn-status.log

verb 3

client:

client

dev tun

proto udp

remote my-server-2 1194

resolv-retry infinite

nobind

persist-key

persist-tun

ca ca.crt

cert test.crt

key test.key

ns-cert-type server

tls-auth ta.key 1

comp-lzo

verb 3

are there anyone here that successfully setuped a win2003 as internet gateway with openvpn?

Thor