[Openvpn-users] Openvpn and win2003 as a internet gateway?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn and win2003 as a internet gateway?
  • From: "Thor Selnes" <thor918@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 21:44:06 +0200

I tried to setup my working routed openvpn tunnel, to redirect all clients network traffic trough the tunnel.

The packets seems to og trough the tunnel, but seems to be dropped once it’s gone over the tunnel.

Server is setup:

push "redirect-gateway def1"

The connection is made successfully… but traffic seems to be droped on the win2003 server.

MULTI: bad source address from client [], packet dropped

The ip that is reported is the winxp client’s real network ip….

What can I do to fix this?