[Openvpn-users] routing issues with openvpn

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] routing issues with openvpn
  • From: Christian K <ckkart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 14:54:29 +0900

this is not really openvpn related, but I thought there might be someone who is
doing the same as I want to do.
I connect via pppoe to my ISP and I want to use vpn to tunnel VoIP udp traffic
only. All other traffic should go directly over the ppp interface. So this
sounds something like 'port dependend routing'. Is that possible using e.g.
Thanks for any hints, Christian

Openvpn-users mailing list