[Openvpn-users] Openvpn lan to lan

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn lan to lan
  • From: "Eric Cartman" <momilla@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:21:24 +0200

Hi guys

I've a problem to configure an openvpn lan to lan, I try to explain my
situation.
I have the lan A with address 172.30.0.0 and the lan B with address
172.20.0.0,in the lan A there is a server Openvpn behind a firewall and in
the lan B a client connected to internet.I use a TUN configuration and the
VPN work perfectly between the server and the client but I can't configure
the client to be the gateway of the lan B,both the machine are linux FC6.
Anyone knows how I have to configure iptables on the client in lan B?
Thanks!

Matteo