[Openvpn-users] (no subject)

In the thread "Re: [Openvpn-users] VPN will not work after restart in Windows XP
SP2"  on Sat, 19 Mar 2005
(http://openvpn.net/archive/openvpn-users/2005-03/msg00479.html) Mathias Sundman

"The only way I could reproduce a similar problem was by using the last
installation and installing a _SECOND_ TAP device."
The problem was not getting an ip address by tun interface.

I have the same problem with OpenVPN 2.1_rc4 (released on 2007.04.25) on Win XP,
SP2 with no 3rd party firewall.
The question is: Is this really so that two years after this bug was found it's
still in OpenVPN???

Best regards,
Piotr Dobrogost

Openvpn-users mailing list